$24 Dual Frequency USB 13.56mhz+125khz EMM1 RFID NFC Card Reader Ke Electronics Computers Accessories Computer Accessories Periphera $24 Dual Frequency USB 13.56mhz+125khz EMM1 RFID NFC Card Reader Ke Electronics Computers Accessories Computer Accessories Periphera Ranking integrated 1st place Dual Frequency USB 13.56mhz+125khz EMM1 Card Ke NFC RFID Reader Frequency,RFID,NFC,USB,Ke,EMM1,Dual,/bellhop193254.html,13.56mhz+125khz,Electronics , Computers Accessories , Computer Accessories Periphera,www.lasermeeting.expert,Card,$24,Reader Frequency,RFID,NFC,USB,Ke,EMM1,Dual,/bellhop193254.html,13.56mhz+125khz,Electronics , Computers Accessories , Computer Accessories Periphera,www.lasermeeting.expert,Card,$24,Reader Ranking integrated 1st place Dual Frequency USB 13.56mhz+125khz EMM1 Card Ke NFC RFID Reader
SZTW-IC08 is high performance plug-n-play reader. It is a desktop reader that is capable of reading both 125 kHz proximity cards and 13.56 MHz contactless cards , reader distance up to 80mm, itâs not only simple aspect, but also stable and reliable data. Widely used for RFID Radio Frequency Identification system and project, Such as Automated parking management system, Personal identification, Access controller, Production Access control, etc.
-Keyboard mode/Auto reading mode reader.
-10 digit dec Defoult output format.
-Allow user to customize the output format by software.
-Operating Distance: 0mm-80mm(related to the card or the environment)
-Support Card: Em4100,TK4100,SMC4001, MF(S50/S70/Ntag203 ect. 14443A protocols cards).
Instructions for use
1. Connect with computer through USB interface directly. When the buzzer sounded, reader into the self-inspection. And the same time, LED turn into red means standby.
2. Open the output of computer software,such as Notepad\a word document or Excel sheets.
3. The mouse in Notepad or WORD document clicking.
4. Put tag on the top of reader, the software will output a data(card number) of the tag. When reading the tag, LED light change from red to green.
Detecting device is connected:
Open the Device Manager of computer, If appears Humans Input Device that means Reader has successfully into computer.
1. Do not install the reader on the magnetic objects and metal objects, they will seriously affect the RF signal.
2. If after reading, the tag is still in the induction zone, the RF reader will not send data and without any hints.
Operation without feedback: Please check whether the interface plugged in, whether the tag is a valid or whether another RF
|4 in 1 Card Reader Writer||Magnetic Card Reader Writer||Magnetic Card Reader||UHF tag Reader Writer||Dual frequency RFID Reader||ID RFID Card Reader|
|Write||Not for magnetic card||â||X||â||X||X|
|Card type||Mag Stripe,Chip,RFID,PSAM||Mag Stripe||Mag Stripe||902-928mhz UHF||13.56mhzamp;125khz RFID||125khz RFID|
Identify blockers and address them immediately, in a single tool.
Focus on delivering value–not maintaining integrations.
Automate security and compliance without compromising speed or spend.
GitLab is a complete DevOps platform, delivered as a single application.
Functionally similar to
Google Cloud Build